She Pee Drysuit Comfort for the Female Diver
The She-P 3.0 makes it possible for female divers to comfortably use a P-valve while diving in a drysuit instead of using diapers. The She-P is a soft silicone device featuring a reservoir with an output tube, that has flexible "wings" that are designed to adhere directly to the skin. This results in a proper seal and comfortable urinating.
The She-P 3.0 is designed for diving but It does, however, work perfectly for other sports, where peeing is not always possible for longer periods of time, like long-distance car racing, gliding, kite surfing, or any other activity.
SHE-P 3.0 - What is different ?
- The front is approx. 1 cm longer
- The whole She-P has been redesigned to be softer and more comfortable
- The back has a scalloped shape so it can be placed further back without covering the anus
- Both sides have an anatomical design
- The inside is smoother for better hygiene
The Kit has Adhesive The blue She - P 3 Glue on fixture is Re Usable and included
The urobond kit includes: She-P, Quick Disconnect (and extension), 1 can or jar of adhesive, 1 roll pink tape, 1 box adhesive remover, orange sealing plugs and carrying pouch.
We Also Recommend
Paint Marker for Scuba Gear, Tires and Outdoor Equipment.