Suunto Cobra3 Dive Computer W/QD and USB
- Air integrated for tank pressure information
- Tiltable electronic 3D compass to keep you on course
- User-friendly design featuring easy-to-read matrix display and simplified four-button operation
- Three dive modes and gas-switching capability for a range of dive situations
- Continuous decompression with the Suunto RGBM algorithm
- Built-in dive simulator for planning upcoming dives
- Optional computer interface for detailed graphical logbooks and dive data analysis
Suunto Cobra3 monitors and displays your tank pressure, tracks your rate of air consumption, and continuously calculates your remaining air time. It also provides visual and audible alarms for depth and pressure and warns you when you're running low on air.
Suunto Cobra3 features a unique electronic 3D compass that can be tilted up to 45 degrees in any direction, making it easier to read the figures clearly and accurately under water.
The easy-to-read dot matrix display and electro-luminescent backlight mean all your dive-critical information – including bearing, tank pressure, depth, and dive time – will all be shown clearly. And with the simplified four-button operation, the computer is easy to operate even when wearing gloves.
With its Nitrox, Air, and Gauge modes and gas-switching capabilities, Suunto Cobra3 delivers everything you need to maximize bottom time and make the most of every dive. When using enriched air, Suunto Cobra3 can be programmed for nitrox mixtures between 21% and 100% oxygen. You can also adjust oxygen partial pressure between 0.5 and 1.6 bar. In Gauge mode, it can also be used as a depth gauge and timer with profile memory.
Using the Suunto Deep Stop RGBM algorithm, Suunto Cobra3 enables continuous decompression for optimal ascent time. For deeper dives, the Deep Stop option adds further protection with a series of deep stops between your maximum depth and ceiling.
- When in Nitrox mode, you can accelerate decompression by switching to a gas mix with a higher oxygen percentage. With Suunto Cobra3 it's quick and easy to switch between enabled gas mixes while diving.
Plan and review
You can test upcoming dives and view no-decompression and decompression time data for different depths before getting in the water with the built-in dive simulator. When the dive is over, get detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM4 software.