Use the camera's built-in WiFi feature to download photos to another device without removing the camera from the housing. The WiFi feature is only usable above water within close proximity to the connected device.
Due to the position of the camera's flash in relation to its lens, the built-in flash is not suitable to illuminate photos under water. For the best color and clarity, we recommend adding a filter, strobe, or constant-on light. The built-in flash may be used to trigger external strobes via fiber optic sync cord. Two ports are provided for the connection of up to two fiber optic cords. Not Included. Any Ikelite DS strobe may be connected using the Fiber Optic Converter # 4401.1 and Fiber Optic Cord # 4501. The AF35 strobe is not compatible with this housing.
Fiber optic cord compatibility
- Ikelite 4501 Fiber Optic Coiled Cord
- INON Optical D Cable 'Non-wireless type' L-Connector
- Sea&Sea Fiber Optic Cable (L-type) Product No. 50107
- Olympus UW Fiber Optic Cable PTCB-E02
- Nauticam Optical Fiber Cable No. 26211 Nauticam to INON
- Nauticam Optical Fiber Cable No. 26212 Nauticam to Sea&Sea