Paralenz Dive Camera+ Sale Price
Special order Paralenz Dive Camera
BRIGHTER & MORE COLORFUL VIDEOS
Recordings made underwater are tinted green or blue unless you use a color filter. Paralenz´s patented DCC automatically corrects the colors to match the depth you are at - like having your color filters changed every second. Go diving instead of sitting behind your computer color-grading.
ADD SOME DEPTH TO YOUR VIDEOS
Paralenz is the first underwater camera that measures pressure, and it does so once every second. You can display the depth and temperature as an overlay in your videos and pictures, adding a new aspect to the footage.
DITCH THE EXTRA GEAR
On a diving camera, color filters must be changed whenever you change depth, they get lost or break and worst of all they absorb a lot of the light. Paralenz® doesn’t need filters! It gives you all the light and fewer things to interfere with your diving.
AS STRAIGHTFORWARD AS USING A FLASHLIGHT SO YOU CAN ENJOY THE DIVE AND GET GREAT VIDEO
DIVE WITH NO DISTRACTIONS
Paralenz has vibration feedback that lets you know what the camera is doing. You don´t need to look at the display, as each function has its own distinctive vibration pattern. In this way, you can devote yourself to the dive instead of the camera.
ONE BUTTON, MANY FUNCTIONS
We keep it simple with just one button, and for underwater cameras, magnetic switches are the best choice – they work under any pressure and without penetrating the camera body. They also feel damn nice when you use them :)
JUST KEEP YOUR GLOVES ON
Traditional “Push-buttons” on underwater cameras are just too small and give way too little feedback, especially when felt through a pair of gloves. Paralenz' interface is designed to work even while wearing thick neoprene mittens.
ALL ALUMINUM BODY WITH TITANIUM SCREWS SO DURABLE THAT YOU CAN BRING IT ANYWHERE!
BUILT LIKE A CANNONBALL
Diving is a one of a kind sport that places extreme demands on the gear. Paralenz looks and feels like regular dive gear, is made from military grade aluminum and extremely durable.
NO MORE FLOODED CAMERAS
By applying the right design and materials we have eliminated the need for an extra housing - giving you a smaller more waterproof camera, with a lens that never fogs over and less to worry about.
WATERPROOF ALL THE WAY DOWN
It´s nice to know that your diving gear has a safety factor, that is why you can record and log your dives all the way down to 250 m / 820 ft / 26 ATM. If you need to go deep - then Paralenz is the best suited underwater camera.
PACKED WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET BEAUTIFUL UNDERWATER FOOTAGE
GET SMOOTH & STEADY VIDEO
Nothing beats good buoyancy control, and slow movement when it comes to getting steady videos from an underwater video camera, but the Electronic Image Stabilization will give you a big push towards getting smooth videos.
WIDE ANGLES WITHOUT DISTORTION
Underwater, the angle of the lens matches up perfectly with the size of the sensor, giving you warp free videos with nice straight lines – but still angle enough to record almost everything in front of you.
GREAT PERFORMANCE IN LOW LIGHT
The cameras large 1/2.5” image sensor is developed especially for low light by SONY. This, and the fact that you need no filters will give you brighter recordings than any other underwater camera.
CREATE STUNNING VIDEO DIVE LOGS
READY TO SHARE – STRAIGHT OFF THE CAMERA!
Press the button once to take a photo or hold it to record video – simple. Done this way, you do the editing by simply deciding what to capture during your dive instead of in front of the computer – just tell the story of your dive and share it right away.
DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE CAMERA
IT STARTS & STOPS BY ITSELF
The patented Auto-record function automatically starts capturing video when you get to a set depth and stops when you resurface. This greatly expands your battery life, eliminates the need to edit out the boring parts of the video and leaves you free to focus on the dive instead of the camera. No other underwater camera can do this.
- WATERPROOF: 250M/820FT/26 ATM
- VIDEO RESOLUTION: 4k-30 FPS / 2.7k-60 FPS / 1080p-100 FPS / 720p-200 FPS
- EIS (electronic image stabilization): Yes
- WHITE BALANCE: Auto, 3 different fixed WB and DCC
- BATTERY LIFE: LiPo – 1600 mAh / 3+ hrs recording (1080p – 30 fps) / 2+ hrs recording (4K – 30 fps)
- APP: Viewing / Sharing / Settings (iOS & Android)
- USABLE WITH GLOVES: Yes
- SHOCKPROOF: Yes
- STILL RESOLUTION: 8 MP
- WEIGHT: 155 g (5.5 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 116 x 35 x 38 mm (4.5 x 1.4 x 1.5”)
- HOUSING: Military grade aluminum & polycarbonate
- VIDEO FORMAT: MOV – H.264 codec
- AUDIO RECORDING: Yes (internal microphone)
- PORT: USB-C (for fast charging)
- STORAGE: 64 GB or 128 GB Micro SD-card (Class: U3 or V30) – not included
- MOUNTS: Mask mount included & universal mount included
- DIVE LOG VIDEO OVERLAY: Yes
- CONNECTIVITY: WiFi (app connection), Bluetooth (future accessories) & USB 0.5” OLED
- DISPLAY: 0.5" OLED
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -10°C to 85°C / -4°F to 185°F / EVA padding (minimizing battery discharge in cold water)
- EXTRA HOUSING NEEDED: No
- SENSORS: Pressure / Temperature
- SENSOR SIZE: ½.5" - 8 MP
- Rated down to 250m / 820ft
- DCC - Automated Depth Color Correction
- Depth & Temperature video overlay
- Extra long battery life
- Unique universal mounting options
- Simple Sharing via mobile app