New ScubaPro Go Sport Fin
The Scubapro Go Sport Fin blade was revised from the original; it now has mounting points to attach skegs that minimize sideslip and maximize stability. The self-adjusting bungee heel strap allows for a versatile fit. The strap also makes it easy to don and doff. The GO Sport is designed to fit in IATA carry-on compliant luggage, making it a great fin for both travel and local diving.
Use With Booties.
Features: These Fins have a normal size matrix compared to the original.
If you wear a Mens Size 8-9 you would wear a Medium with a 5MM Boot.
- Scubapro Lightweight design increases convenience when traveling and comfort and ease of use in the water.
- Open heel “boot-fit” design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap that allows for a versatile fit and makes the fin easy to don and doff.
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort.
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction avoids problems of delamination, broken blades and torn foot pockets, making it ideal for long-term, heavy-duty use.
- 25º pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channeling effect for low-effort kicking performance.
- Power Bars on the underside of the rails prevent over-flex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions.
- In-water performance delivers speed, power, stability and maneuverability with a minimum of effort.
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage for divers who like to travel the world.
- Innovative Piggy Back Stack system interlocks one fin blade into the other, creating a snug pairing that makes packing and traveling that much easier.
- Skegs mounted on blade ends minimize sideslip and maximize stability.
- Fins are available in black, blue, turquoise, and white (black fins come with silver skegs, all other colors come with black skegs.).