The Kraken Video Lights are an ideal option for all levels of videographer or photograher. Hydra 5000 + features a flood, spot, red and UV beams, making it a truly a universal light. An optional remote control allows for easy adjustments directly from the handle of your tray.
The light head of the Kraken Hydra 5000 PLUS, is water resistant, which protects the expensive light elements in case of a flood. While you'll likely have to replace the battery, but the light head will still be functional.
What's New and Different from the Hydra 5000
The Kraken Hydra 5000+ (PLUS) offers the same great features as the original 5000, only it comes with improved LED's that offer a much higher Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 90, compared to the original at 82. This improvement will offer better reproduction of colors underwater, especially for reds / oranges, which can make colors really pop and improve skin tones of divers.
- Lumens: 5000 flood / 800 spot
- CRI: 90
- Beam Angle: 110 Degrees Underwater
- Burn Time: 70 minutes @ 100% flood
- Beam Types: Flood, Spot, Red and UV
- Switch: Dual push button on/off intensity adjustment with battery level indicator
- Modes: Flood 100%/75%/50%/25% Spot 100%/50%/25%
- Depth Rating: 330ft/100m