Aqualung Travel Scuba Package
Full Set of Scuba Gear assembled and Tested Ready to Dive.
The Mikron is the smallest and lightest weight regulator in the Aqua Lung line. Weighing in at just 26 oz. (din) and 31 oz. (yoke), this regulator is perfect for the travelling diver. Even more amazing is the performance is not sacrificed by the extreme compactness of the regulator. Its balanced first and second stages produce excellent breathing performance.
- Compact dimensions and low weight blend comfort with a unique diving experience
- A braided hose, weighing less than 5 oz., provides flexibility, comfort and excellent packability
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that sports 2 HP ports (7/16) and 4 MP ports (3/8)
- The reduced size and weight makes the Mikron the ideal choice for travelers and young adults
- The balanced diaphragm first stage, by the nature of its design, is environmentally sealed and provides excellent, consistent performance
- Available in yoke (3300 psi / 232 bar max) or din (4350 psi / 300 bar max)
- The T-shape of the first stage optimizes the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- Uses parts that are common to other Aqua Lung models for easier servicing
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The second stage has an adjustment knob that allows the diver to optimize the opening effort. In the Mini position, the opening effort is increased, which is ideal for avoiding free flows at the surface. In the Maxi position, the inhalation effort is lowered, reducing the work of breathing
- Available in two colors: a black/blue and a black/pink
- Equipped with Aqua Lungs patented Comfo-Bite mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp
- Black/pink version features a smaller Comfo-Bite mouthpiece designed for smaller mouths, and a detachable silicone bridge which fits across the upper palate
- Extremely lightweight to help eliminate those dreaded excess baggage fees. A size ML/LG weighs less than 2.2kg (4.75 lbs).
- Great packability flat or rolled. The ZUMA fits nicely, along with the rest of your dive kit into the Aqua Lung Departure carry-on bag
- Innovative tank support system eliminates the need for a hard pack. The tank band has been lowered to integrate with the waistband. A valve strap pulls the top of the cylinder in towards your center of gravity. This relieves the shoulders and transfers the load to the hips. The bottom line is proper fit, comfort and stability. Be sure to try one on with a cylinder.
- SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and click. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle.
- Only 4 sizes are all thats needed to cover from XXS to XXL
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.
- An adjustable chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system. Set it for your personal comfort
- Proprietary flat valves mean are streamlined, eliminating drag
- The fold-down, easy-access pocket is perfect for a small flashlight or a fish I.D. slate
- Features 4 D-rings to attach all of your accessories.
- Lower right pull dump is perfect for head first descents or cruising on a horizontal plane.
- Sculpted padded shoulders for comfort
- Padded spine and lumbar support for comfort and stability
- Optional non-ditch weight pockets that mount on the tank band, p/n 427085, can be purchased separately.
- Other options include the Airsource, Squeeze lock knife and reflector kit
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe which will accommodate many of the Aqua Lung knives. This location provides easy access to the knife.
- Right shoulder pull dump provides an additional dumping option.
- Rolled neck collar prevents abrasion on the neck
- Colors: Midnight/Black and Midnight/Pink
- Unique 120° angle between hose and mouthpiece: This Aqua Lung innovation is ideal for giving your octopus to a buddy - will work in either right hand or left hand positions. No more sharp bends in the hose or upside down octopuses in the mouth
- 39' yellow hose easily distinguishes your ABS hose from your primary hose. This high visibility hose is easily spotted in case of an out-of-air emergency
- Exceeds CE breathing requirements for regulators
- Versatile design allows proper function when right side up or upside down
- Custom quick-release mounting clip keeps the ABS properly located on the body at all times
The Aqua Lung i300 is a feature packed, easy to use console mounted dive computer that needs but a fraction of your attention. The ruggedly built i300 boasts four operating modes for great flexibility and makes use of a back-lit interface for easy readability in low light.